Thursday, October 8, 2026

9/29/2026 Missouri Ladies Lunch

 On Tuesday I drove Mom over to Jennifer Smith's house here in Cedar City. She and her husband Dave live in a lovely home in "Ashdown Forest" subdivision and have been here a few years. Jennifer's Mom is Joan Wooley, who recently passed away. 

Jennifer hosted a luncheon for ladies who all used to live in the Lebanon Ward in Missouri and have since moved to Utah. Five other ladies drove down from Mona, Herriman, Riverton and ? all to have lunch together, visit, reminisce, etc. 

Now, I never lived in Missouri and have only visited a very few times. I met Paula and Loyce when they came to Mom's 90th birthday party.  But what a delightful group of sisters! I so enjoyed meeting and visiting and eating with them all, and a couple of husbands who came and went as well. 

I don't remember all the names, Mom can fill me in later. But we have one fun connection. Pulsiphers recently returned from serving a mission in Kirtland with some friends from here in Cedar ( Howard and Becky Jones). 


Left to right, Jennifer, our hostess, Paula Richens, Loyce, Mom, Vickie Pulsipher, two other sisters whose names I don't recall.



Vickie and Jennifer.

Mom with Paula, relaxing and chatting.


No comments: