Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Leaf Peeping #1

 I named this post leaf peeping number one because I hope we can go again! Only the maples were at their peak. The quakies were beginning, but not at their peak.

Mom and I really enjoyed the view from the top of cedar mountain. There have been many improvements at the trailhead for the "C" trail. Toilets, handicapped access, fencing, benches, it's really nice. And on that day, we could see forever! It was so clear and gorgeous. 

We managed to get a lot of driving in, and even got a little bit lost. My mother actually likes to get lost while on drives. It's one of the things she misses most. I guess I should take her out more often and get lost.





I think the mountains in the far distance are actually Nevada. But I don't really know.

Aunt Tuny called Mom while we were up there.


Yet another failed selfie.




No comments: