Friday, October 11, 2019

Sharon, Vermont


We're going to ride a ferry!  Across Lake Champlaine. Yes, we got lot finding it.  Yes, it was fun and cool and windy and pretty.






 Yes, we got lost finding the way to Sharon, VT, too.  We got off the Freeway ok. But which way do we go?  There was much discussion.  We flipped a coin. No, not really. Majority ruled, we overrode Mike's misfired directions in his brain and we got there. Mike finally understands how I feel when my brain turns around in my head and directions are reversed with North being South and vice versa. It hurts!  ha


Gorgeous Grounds!





 The leaves in this area are just starting to turn. But the fall flowers!  Just so pretty. I couldn't resist just snapping away with my little camera. And am pleased with some of the results.


 Some stones from the original birthplace home of Joseph Smith.







 Irene Burnett reminds me a lot of my Mom.









No comments: