Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Card, 2008


Family Picture
This is the picture that we had printed on our Christmas Cards this year. No letter, no news. But, as they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words." Right? Damian was not really here this summer when this picture was snapped in our backyard. He was digitally added at a later time. Pretty good, eh? My kids spend WAY too much time on the computer! Thank you, Tandy, for sending the good snapshot of Damian so we could add him in!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is funny! When we got the card I remembered seeing that picture on your blog and actually thought twice about Damian, but then just assumed I remembered wrong. I have photoshop, but I certainly don't know how to use it well. I wish I could do stuff like that! Who knows Photoshop? They need to come over and teach me. I'd even pay for a lesson!

Donna said...

I agree - come teach me how to use photoshop!!!