Thursday, February 7, 2013

Braeden's Eight!

And we know what happens when we're eight--Baptism!  And Braeden was baptized and is now an official member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  We were there.  I was asked to speak at his baptism--thanks, Braeden, for that special invitation and opportunity.  I hope he remembers his special day.  We were very glad to have been there and have a part in it.

Did I remember my camera?  Nope.  I have one picture on my phone.  It's of Lexi playing the piano at their house and Jonathan's running by, playing a toy saxaphone and he's a blur.   Pretty typical for a three-year-old to be a blur.  Tandy took some photos outside the church afterwards, and I think Eric might have a few decent photos on his camera.  We shall see.

The whole weekend went by far too quickly and was a blur to me, too.  Damian and Tandy were wonderful hosts to EIGHT extra people in their home for the weekend and beyond.  Thank you, thank you!

No comments: