Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013


The Copy Center in my library offers many services to our campus and community.  Below is a flyer that I ran across some months ago.  Even I was surprised at the many things they offered!



It says they do "folding."  Folding?  Really?   That most time-consuming chore of all laundry days?  Really?  [No, no, not really! They fold paper to put in envelopes, silly.   But that's where MY very simple and domestic brain went when I read "folding" on on the flyer.]

 So, on April 1, Erin (on the left in the pink top) and I came in with our baskets of laundry and presented them to Trecia, the Copy Center manager.  "How much do you charge to do folding?  Is it by the piece, or by the basket?"












She liked it enough, after getting past her puzzlement and surprise, that she asked if she could keep the laundry and she made a sign on it so she could surprise her student workers the rest of the day.  Silly.... I know.  but a harmless prank.



Here are (some of )  the bags that Erin  made to put our little Easter Candies in for the student workers.  
Hoppy Easter!







2 comments:

Hali said...

That's awesome.

Why did you not think of that like, oh, 5 years ago? (Has it been that long?!?)

Suzanne said...

I thought the same thing at first when I read it. Too funny that you brought in the laundry!