Sunday, November 15, 2015

Guests

A few weeks ago, a friend of Eric's came from Florida to spend a couple of days seeing the narional parks in the area. It has been a while, I've slept since then, and I don'recall his name. I do know that he didn't speak much English at all. Theymet on cruise ships.  But the flowers above were his Thank You to me for the hospitality shown. The lilies didnt last a long time, but the carnations sure did!
Eric was the "host." We hardly ever saw the fellow.

THIS weekend, there is a stranger from Italy sleeping in the  basement. "Couch Surfing" it is called. Salvatore speaks very good English, has been all over the U.S. Again, we just left them this morning and Eric was fixing breakfast and Mike and I went to church.

Eric collects friends from around the world.

Our OTHER fun guests just last wekend were Gail and Seth and kids. I cannot wait to see the pictures we took in the fall leaves of the four of them!! Seth did some automotive work for us, we went out to eat once, and just had fun visiting for a bit. Gail and kids were able to visit with other friends, too, while here.

Share those pictures, Gail!! My family gallery on the mantle needs updating😊

No comments: