Sunday, January 24, 2021

House update in Mid January

Here is to hoping I won't be paying another month of storage unit fees for February, but we are just SO  SLOW. I guess I should just plan on it.

I have much to sort through and put away.

BUT some places are neat and tidy and starting to look like In want them to. Like this sunny little corner in my kitchen. My almost fully functional kitchen. The pantry is not finished and loaded. But the rest of the cupboards and drawers are. I can cook. I can clean. I am loving it!


But, alas. I still have boxes and bags and piles to see to.Mostly In our bedroom with the as-yet-unfinished bathroom. The sinks are plumbed, so I can brush my teeth in there now. But that's all.

Piles and


Piles, and


Piles and more piles. And boxes.


Tools and empty boxes in the kitchen to breakdown and recycle.

Plus a piano waiting to be repaired. The extra fridge is in the garage now, though.  We have one more piece of furniture/cabinetry to install in the kitchen/dining area. 

But I do have boxes all filled up and ready to haul to donation centers. There are about five of them in the Living room right now. Mike is sorting through things in the basement and he has been burning and recycling loads of paper. I hope that keeps up, as there are many more boxes to go.

 

No comments: