Saturday, April 23, 2022

Easter 2022

 We just went to Church. And napped afterwards...

Our Ward Easter Program was really nice, the music marvelous, and the Primary lesson on Christ's resurrection was good, too.

We had our family celebration BEFORE Easter, on Saturday.  Only I forgot to take a picture. 

Robert and Janet came down on Friday afternoon. We ate out together at Pizza Factory, played games in the evening together.

Saturday, Mom and Dad came over for a lovely ham dinner, and Robert and Janet went home to Provo after that. Short visit.  Dinner together was nice. Mom told me later that she doesn't want to come to my house any more because it's too hard to get into. Two steps are too much. She has no strength any more.

On Sunday, one of our little Primary kids dropped off these cute bunny pudding cups for me and Mike. Yum! 


My Empty dining room. Why, oh WHY did I not take a photo of us all around the table?!

Traditional Bunny cake. Kind of sorry-looking, but I think it tasted fine.




No comments: