Tuesday, June 30, 2009

By the way,

ERIC Graduated! Yes, back in May. I suppose some of you may have received some sort of announcement concerning this happy day, and here are some more pictures to prove it.


He only wore the Mickey Mouse ears after the ceremony (whew!)


Walking through the "C" to receive his diploma. It's blurry. All of them were. Sorry. I should use a tripod, I suppose. ;-)



Eric Sang a solo. I couldn't quite get a good shot of it, but ran over AFTER it was over. You can see him in there. Sort of. It's also the first picture in the blog. He's standing at the microphone in front of the choir. It sounded VERY nice.



Here are some of his fans. It was just me, Mike and his mom. And a friend, Larry, who was there to see many of his former sign-language students receive their diplomas. Gail was in the hospital with her new baby, I think Nick was out of town, and every one else lives far away, so that was it. Not much of a party for Eric. But he made his own.


Here's his friend, Becca


and "Red," and there were many more pictures taken with friends, but I don't have time nor energy to post ALL of them. Plus, I can't remember all their names. (Sorry, Eric).


Dad and Larry are trying to find us in the crowd. I don't even know where Grandma was!


And here's a favorite teacher, Mrs. Christensen. I actually see her quite frequently at water aerobics. Nice lady and Eric is on her Wall of Fame in her office. He really enjoyed her classes


Congratulations, Eric!!!

1 comment:

Hali said...

Congrats littlest Liebhardt! Onward to bigger and better things on the East Coast. So fun!