Saturday, July 4, 2015

Mower

I haven't mowed a lawn in many, many years. And there is good reason for that. The last time I did it, it triggered such a nasty allergy attack that I figured it would not ever be my job again. Ever. Period. And that's what I have kids for, as Mike has reminded me. Well, kids are all gone, Mike was not feeling well, and those lawns REALLY neede to be mowed today. It was my only chance.

I should have taken a picture, but didn't (the story of my life). Oh, not of the lawns, but of how ridiculous *I* looked! Long pants and tennis shoes for safety. Dust mask. Ear plugs. And I couldn't even start the silly thing and made Mike get up out of his sick bed to do it for me. (He didn't die or anything).

I got the job done and later on in the afternoon, it even sprinkled a little, so the timing was perfect, as well.

When i got nto the shower imediately after, I regretted the fact that I hadn't washed the car while I was out there and all dirty anyway. Oh well. Next weekend maybe.

 V
Not me. We don't havea riding mower, and I don't have a Batman mask.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hahaha! I can picture you now...long sleeves and a hat as well like a little Asian gardener lady?