Saturday, February 23, 2019

February freezes

Mike went to the church this morning to help clean. (I was going to join him but am taking a sick day -- flu bug of some sort). There was a little repair job to do with some sheetrock so he ran home to get tools and stuff. All his sheetrock mud in the garage is frozen solid.

That's cold.

I left work on Friday after only being there for about an hour.  So sick. Slept all day. I figured of the past 24 hours, 21 were in bed. Yes, my back is killing me. But the fever is gone. ☺ And I did not throw up, though my body really wanted to. I hate doing that. Ugh. Would rather be miserable for hours than do that.

A fun face feom work I found on my phone camera.


And another fun face I found on my phone camera. That's Ella with her icicle creation in our front yard.



No comments: