Wednesday, June 21, 2023

June 17 Mini Yoga Retreat

Photos are credited to Sara Greene of  Raindrop Visions photography. (She's Jessica's sister)

 

I attended a mini retreat with my friend Jan Thorley. Jessica Henshaw is the lady who hosted it. We had creative and thoughtful introductions including thoughts on what we love and are grateful for, enjoyed a lovely, healthy meal, we made some macrame (a bookmark), and we did some breath work exercises and a little yoga, some journaling.  It was very nice, relaxing. Beautiful setting. This is the second time I've attended one of Jessica's mini-retreats and probably won't be the last.

Jessica Henshaw, our host and instructor.



 Kolob in the background. Don't miss that!

Enjoying our meal together. She had a morning session (with only three attendees) and an evening one from 5 to 9 pm. Ours went a little longer than 9 since we all wanted to finish off our bookmarks.








OH! that Belly!! I need pictures like this on occasion to remind me what I need to work on. OUCH. It always surprises me to see that.

Side note: I wore this same shirt the last time I attended her mini-retreat. ha.


 

No comments: