Saturday, March 23, 2024

March Hike in Leeds area

 Yant Flat was the name of this hike. I think we drove longer than we actually hiked! Only 2.7 miles according to my Google Fit app.

Pretty day, pretty area, some pretty neat ladies to hike with. There were just 6 of us. 

Lots of sand, scrubby trees, wildflowers, rocks. 

Pine valley mountain is peeking above  the trail here. Not much snow is left.


These are the kid of "trees" that Berenice loved to paint!

Jessica, our leader. From our vista point up here, we could see the new Red Cliffs Temple. 


I LOVED the pattern of the sandstone! It looks like a beehive. Only bigger. 

Sand and rocks and trees, as well as some purple mountains majesty.





Colorful rocks. Looks like Sinai.


Just enjoying the views and sunshine.




Ooh, I think I'd like to paint this!










1 comment:

Donnapooh said...

Stunning!