Monday, September 7, 2026

September begins

 

Took a Sunday morning drive to the firing range WAAAAYYYYY out west of town to pick up some 22 casings. Mike needs a new belt loop hole and found out that if you don't happen to own a leather punch or an awl ( or can't find yours) an empty 22 caliber brass casing would do.  Success. There were lots.


Church started our new 25 minute class schedule. It went well and I got to practice being the Zoom person for next week when Laura will be gone.

Sunday dinner was with three sister missionaries, Mom, me, Mike and this delicious dessert I made. Yummy! 



The Saturday before was closing night at the Englestad theater so Paula Mitchell and I dressed up! Huzzah!. A little blast from the past. So fun.







Below is in July. My amaryllis plants are growing! Very slowly for the baby ones, but the bulb from last year is doing much better since re-potting.


No comments: