Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Sunny Saturday afternoon...

Mike and Seth were AMAZED by what they saw in my front yard....
CAROLINE mowing the lawn! They'd been saying for some time that she was old enough to learn, so they taught her! She didn't come with the appropriate foot wear this trip, but she will for future mowings. She did the front and the back, had minimal coaching and Mike only did the first go-round to give her a good starting point.
Way to go, girl! Our lawns have never looked nicer!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Ours is all burned up or I would ask her to come do mine!

Lynae Bae said...

I just saw on the side of your blog your Mormon.org profile, hooray! That is so great! I really enjoyed reading your testimony, thanks for sharing it :)

galleygrapevine said...

I don't mind mowing the lawn BUT I love the fact that I have 4 kids that I can have do the mowing instead...which reminds me...I need to get someone on that...TODAY!