Friday, October 27, 2017

"Dear Uncle Eric"

I like to save things like this and it's too cute not to share.
Eric got this in the mail earlier this week from his one-year-old nephew, Logan.



"Dear Uncle Eric, 

How are you? I hope you are enjoying life. I know I am! Despite being a little less warm and cozy out here, I really like it.

I am excited to see you...I don't know when. I do not have a good conceptualization of time. I have been told that I'll see you sometime, though.

I have also been informed that I have the opportunity to give you a gift for Christmas. Yay! I love Christmas! I am so excited.

This does pose a challenge to me. You see, in my short time here, I just have not learned what would make the perfect gift for a distinguished man of your life experiences.  Do you think you could help me?

Some ideas I have had include custom artwork, clothing, or bath toys. Who doesn't love bath toys, right?

Would you like some kitchen or home goods? Would you like a job? Just kidding on that one. I'm not hiring right now.

For your convenience, I have enclosed an idea list that you may return to me. I appreciate your assistance.  I hope to make this your best Christmas ever! I am sure that it will be my best so far!

Love, Logan Liebhardt

encl: gift idea list

****
GIFT IDEAS

for Uncle Eric


    Custom Pen (I'll need my dad's help for this)

   Custom Shirt (I suggest that it says "Logan is my favorite nephew")

   Socks/Underwear     size:_____

   Housewares

   Gift card     (favorite places: _____________)

   Bathroom necessities

   Books (Have you read "That's Not My Dinosaur" ?  I couldn't put it down!)

   Other                   --------------

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

I still laugh when I read this. I love that your family is so creative and so good at writing! That's definitely not one of my talents.