Monday, October 30, 2017

Socks for the MAN in my life

Mike didn't get any socks for his birthday this year. We kind of forgot about him and I was gone and I never mentioned to anyone that he NEEDED them.  He's been trashing the ones with holes and was down to just a few socks. Not a few pair, a few socks.  I mean, he has others like white cotton ones, and some skinny black dress socks and some really FAT and insulated hunting socks to wear with boots.  But his every-day go-to socks and his favorite and the men's crew socks that are acrylic. They can't have a band around the top, just straight crew.  We've been buying "Gold Toe" brand for a while and have mostly found them at JC Penney.

On Saturday, I decided I'd better make a few stops in some local shops to see if anyone had that kind.  I checked WalMart. Nope. I checked Ross. Nope, but I did have a bit of fun roaming the store since my next stop wasn't open yet It was the first time I'd been in there. Next I tried Christensens' .  Nope.  I found them at Bealls!  And they had exactly 2 packages of them.

It wasn't until I got them home and was unwrapping and removing stickers and plastic ties that I noticed the name of these favorite socks:

FLUFFIES

Yep. Mikey wears Fluffies. Every day.  He even said this morning as he was dressing, "Yes, there's nothing like a new pair of nice, soft Fluffies." :-)

No comments: