Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Reads June 2019

I finished a book while I was tending at Katie's house. "Same Kind of Different as Me." I understand that it is a movie as well. I think I will just stick to the book. I really enjoyed it a LOT and movies are generally not as good as the book.

I also listened to "Muddy" by Dean Huges while traveling to and from Denver, and on Sunday after I got home and was perusing newspapers.  That was pretty enjoyable, too.

Mike and I have a trip to Huntington Beach coming up this weekend. We 'll be listening some some audio book along the way. I'll let you know what we decide on.

:-)

What good books have YOU read recently? It feels like a very long time since I've even read or listened to one previous to these two.  I do love having access to almost everything that is available in audio books from Deseret Book. And--DUH-- I work in a library!!!  Now if I just had the TIME to listen to them...

So many books, so little time. :-)

We are going to have to get back over to Mike's Mom's home soon and get things finished up over there. The rest of the house, shed and gagrage await.

1 comment:

Donna said...

My books aren’t your cup of tea but I have finished a box set “The Complete Colony Saga” box set and a few dystopian ones. Pandemic by A.G. Riddle is in the works new.