Friday, May 21, 2021

Bike to Work Day

Today, May21, 2021, was Cedar City's "Bike to Work Day" and the nice City and Bicycle folks had a fun event at the corner of 200 North and Main Street from 7:30 am to 9:30 am.  So I went!  Well, I went with co-worker, Anne. She told me about it since I'm in the dark and haven't kept up with all the piled up newspapers at my house yet. We were gone for a week, remember? ;-)  It was COLD and WINDY. To get there, it was pretty much down hill. Getting to work? Uphill against the wind.  My bike got a much-needed tune-up (below) and I got a free t-shirt and a nice red blinky red bike light.



And the peonies in my back yard are STILL spectacular and I am still bringing them to work and enjoying them with co-workers.  (and they are still on the dining room table). Surprisingly, they drink a LOT of water!!
 

No comments: