Wednesday, August 11, 2021

OASIS Landslide water slide

 I didn't do the water slide (too chicken. Fragile. Fat. Old. MANY excuses). But I did stand up on a paddle board. But only for a few seconds and Vicki Matheson got a picture of it. I mostly paddled while kneeling, or I paddled on a kayak. And I swam across the little lake to go get a paddle board to play on. 

It was our end of summer ward party at Three Peaks Oasis. Fun time. Good food, great company. The we were THOROUGHLY entertained by watching the youth and some younger adults (and a few young at heart) go go down a HUGE water slide. Little kids played on a water trampoline. The slide was the highlight, however. It's a jump from an Olympic training park, I was told.  The kind that ski-jumpers practice on and land in water. It works for bodies, too!. If I find any photos of the height, I'll add them later.



No comments: