Thursday, December 30, 2021

December Visits with Grandkids

Winter sunset beginnings. I was just going to go close the kitchen curtains and had to stop and admire the lovely sky and clouds.

Rachel and I were trying to get an updated pose (but I forgot about the second pair of sunglasses) for my Facebook Profile photo. There was one of me and Rachel when she was about three or four, and we're both wearing sunglasses. Same corner of the living room.




This airplane!  Such a great gift. Thank you, Gail, for leaving it here when Jonny outgrew it and/or you moved. It was a Christmas gift for Jonathan Owens when he was only about 7 months old (Emily's age!) and grandkids have been using it ever since--and Jonathan is now about 12 years old.  Quality stuff.




 Nick, Kaylee, Rachel, Logan, Jane and Emily were here from Sunday the 26th through Wednesday morning the 29th.  Fun times!!

No comments: