Sunday, August 28, 2022

Big Shots!

 Mike's very good and very long time (were talking 49 years here!) friend Randy Douglas invited us to the soft opening of is BigShots golf in St George on Saturday. It's been years in the making. COVID set things back. We went and met some Parowan friends there. Great food from their "Anthem" restaurant. Fun games to play on the range/computers.

Big Shots is similar to Top golf, I suppose. I've never done either. One round of golf with my friend Nancy Johnson is all I've ever done and that was over ten years ago. . . That and several rounds of Miniature golf. So this was a whole new experience. The balls are chipped so they are tracked and you can see their distance on the computer screens.  We played some games to earn points, just for fun. Fun and games.  

Dennis Lowder is a Recommend Desk Attendant in the Cedar City Temple. We work with him. He golfs 100 games a year with "The PGA". That's the "Parowan Golf Association". Haha. His wife doesn't golf. I came in last points-wise, then Christene, then Mike. Then Dennis. His points were WAY ahead of ours.

It was fun. I'm glad we went.

Then Mike and I took a truck for a test drive.

He's shopping. He misses his red truck.



Someday I'll be able to do a selfie with Mike's full face in the picture. 




No comments: