Friday, August 5, 2022

Fun and games with Robbie and Donna

 Donna came from Georgia this weekend for a quarterly visit with Mom. Robert came down from Provo for the weekend, too. 

Visits with Mom are nice. Mom and Donna went out to lunch today. ( I opted for a nap-- early day at the temple). 

Mom stayed in for Dinner, but Donna joined us for tacos here.

And then GAMES. I'm so glad we all enjoy some good fun family game time. It was great. But that was AFTER I got done ushering at Shakespeare tonight. So the silliness began way before 10 pm as we were all pretty tired.

Tomorrow the three of them will go out to breakfast together. Mike and I have our first-Saturday-of-the-month morning Temple shift in the office so we won't be joining them .  And I have to usher at Shakespeare in the evening again. 

And we've had rain! Unfortunately, there has been a bit of flooding in the Westview drive areas. My garden is well-watered and is actually muddy. Yay for water!!




No comments: