Sunday, July 31, 2022

An invite

 Once upon a Time about 11 years ago I was invited to give a talk for Alexa Leilani Liebhardt's baptism. They were living in Southern California at the time, and Avery Sumida was being baptized too. Now, Avery is preparing to serve  in the Florida, Jacksonville, Spanish-Speaking Mission.  In 2 weeks I will get to attend the temple with her as she receives her Endowment in the Provo City Center temple. Alexa Leilani Liebhardt  is a student at Texas A&m University. Both young women, growing up so beautifully. It makes my heart happy.

Just tonight, I received a phone call invitation from another granddaughter, Rachel Liebhardt. She invited me to give a talk at her baptism which is coming up on September 3rd.

I feel honored to be asked to participate in such an ordinance as this. And, I just wonder where the next 10 years will bring our little Rachel.

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Thank you for being willing to speak at her baptism. We are excited to see where the next 10 years will take her too!