Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Changing

 Lots and lots of changing of clothes today. And the day is not over.

I, alone, can account for the bulk of our laundry this week ( tho I did do some repeats).

1) Raspberry picking clothes. Long pants, long sleeves. Plus mud added in because it's water day, too!

2) Go and visit Momma clothes. I wanted to listen in on her Dr visit by the PA who comes to Brookdale. Nice slacks and a T-shirt, but I walked home so now they are sweaty.

3) Dresser-sanding clothes. It's HOT in the garage and elsewhere, so I opted for capris and short-sleeved t- shirt.

4) Ushering at Shakespeare Festival matinee this afternoon. Black slacks, white blouse, maroon vest.

5) Back home and into some BAKING clothes. I made muffins for breakfast tomorrow morning. We have houseguests-- the Tanners from Maryland. They hosted us back there in May.

6) Paint the dresser clothes. I actually have paint clothes, so I put those on. I might have been able to do it in the sanding clothes, but didn't want to risk it, as I'm a very sloppy painter.

7) Back inside to my baking clothes to cool off, relax and await my NEXT change , which will be jeans and a nice shirt and sandals to attend the Cedar City Arts Council Summer Social. Art, music refreshments, nice people to chat with. Hopefully some light nourishing snacks for dinner while there. It's a date for me and Mike. And I don't want to cook dinner.

Our guests will be returning from their family outing at Quail Reservoir, but I've got no dinner planned for them. I guess they can scavenge if they want.

The paint chip might SAY "Rainy Afternoon," but it's seafoam green. I like it. Can't decide if I want the dresser handles to be darker or whiter....

This is the downstairs Sorensen Family Guest Room dresser. It's old, but I like it enough to keep it. And paint it. I NEVER paint wood! But this is just old Pine and plywood, so it got painted. I'll add layer two tomorrow, paint the drawer pulls ( or not) and it'll be done. Huzzah!


No comments: