Thursday, February 23, 2023

A Man Called Otto

 Tuesday of this week, Mike and Mom and I went to the theater to see the above-named movie, starring Tom Hanks. Mike might not agree with the man's politics and therefore is not a fan. I, on the other hand, can separate a person from their politics. Tom Hanks is a good actor and I really have never soon a movie of his that I didn't like. Starting with "Big". 

This was no exception. We all liked it. 

Spoiler Alert:


The woman who played Mirabel was a delight. When the nurse tells her of Otto's heart condition, I absolutely loved her reaction. So funny. I chuckled and laughed right along with her.

I highly recommend!

A Man Called Otto Review - IGN


Tuesday, we went out in the BIG WIND. Today is Thursday, and it's snowing. It snowed yesterday, too. We are getting LOTS of much-needed snow!

No comments: