Friday, February 17, 2023

President's Day Weekend 2023

 Donna came! Rob and Janet came! Aunt Tuny and girls came! So fun.

Girls' Lunch out at Applebee's with the Winn's. Quick visit at my house when Rob and Janet came at 3-ish. Winn's headed home.

Games after dinner (BLT'S) here.

Fun times! Mom will get to go out to eat lots this weekend. She will love that, as I've been kind of ignoring her the past week that I was sick with a cold/ flu.

(We really should have had a quilting bee!)

Donna's gorgeous hair!



Donna, Aunt Tuny, Suzi, Sandi 

Sandi, Mom, Mike 

Janet, me, Donna, Suz, Aunt Tuny, Sandi, Robert, Mom





Donna, Janet, Rob, Mike. Lincoln in the foreground. Abe ALWAYS  spends his birthday at our house . It's our tradition.


(Below) The Grandma Autrey quilt I have almost ready to finish. I've decided it needs to be hand quilted rather than machine quilted because of some gathering in all the blocks.  I'll need help, and had ALL these folks here...









No comments: