Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Christmas decos 2023

 I've never put up two Christmas trees before. This is the first for me. I made a lot of trips up and down my stairs today. I have determined that probably I have too much Christmas stuff. But this year I expanded a little and tried my hand at spreading it out a bit more. Just a bit.

Some nativities stayed on the LR book cases.

I have a fairly new hanging in the kitchen. Oh, I have Christmas towels out, too.

 Here's a few skeewampus things on the dining room wall. Those will need some refining.
Under the china cabinet has a few decos. That's my Grandma Sorensen's ceramic candy dish I have adored since childhood.

I added a holly garland to to back of the sofa. And a little Christmas pillow.

Front door wreath.

Behind the front door. 

Ho, ho, ho!
And my tree is LOADED. Wooden and rustic metals, stars and gold beads. Plus the "Baby's First Christmas" ones. I guess I should hand those off to their owners, eh? There are a few travel ones, too. But I didn't find my Alaska wooden one from Laura. 

Snowmen on the top of the bookcase.

Some Christmas trees on the piano. Others are on the mantle.

Poinsettia's on the windowsill.

And here's the kitchen/ dining tree. All white lights, silver ornaments and silver bells with silver beads and white snowflakes.
I quite like it! I put my collection of tins under it

I love this Santa pillow Tandy gave us one Christmas! 

Poinsettias, pine cones, poinsettias, ofChristmas trees and a red rocking horse keeping our Tiki god wood burning stove company.



I feel like I'm done --inside. Tomorrow will maybe be outside lights.
And I need some fragrance and some music and we're set. Oh . . . Yeah. Gifts. Should maybe get working on that. :-/








No comments: