- Slept until I woke up. (that's always fun!)
- Went for a 4 mile walk up and over Ridge Road. Took me just about 1 hour.
- Pulled weeds in a very wet and well-watered garden. Wednesdays are our irrigation days.
- Rode my bike to WalMart to have my glasses repaired. ( I broke off a nose-pad.)
- Balanced my checkbook and paid some bills.
- Washed windows. I didn't do the basement ones, but did do insides and outsides of almost all the others on our main level. Blinds, too! I skipped the big window in our room because the cooler is in it.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Wednesday that felt like a Productive Saturday
Today was Wednesday and I had the day off. I have about 5 days off in June, and this is one of them. I had an idea of what I wanted to accomplish since I didn't have to be at the library, so this is what I ended up doing. Not all of it was on the list, but it was still a very productive day and I just wanted to share. Because productive days don't happen very often.