Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday that felt like a Productive Saturday

Today was Wednesday and I had the day off.  I have about 5 days off in June, and this is one of them.  I had an idea of what I wanted to accomplish since I didn't have to be at the library, so this is what I ended up doing.  Not all of it was on the list, but it was still a very productive day and I just wanted to share.  Because productive days don't happen very often.

  • Slept until I woke up. (that's always fun!)
  • Went for a 4 mile walk up and over Ridge Road.  Took me just about 1 hour.
  • Pulled weeds in a very wet and well-watered garden.  Wednesdays are our irrigation days.
  • Rode my bike to WalMart to have my glasses repaired. ( I broke off a nose-pad.)
  • Balanced my checkbook and paid some bills.
  • Washed windows.  I didn't do the basement ones, but did do insides and outsides of almost all the others on our main level.  Blinds, too!  I skipped the big window in our room because the cooler is in it.
  • Blogged.
Not bad for the first day of summer.  I have tomorrow off, too.  What shall I do?

No comments: