Wednesday, February 24, 2021

New Back door entry area

 Some people have Mud Rooms. We don't . Our back entry has always been through the garage. We have always flung our coat over the nearest chair. Heaven forbid we would ever walk it over to the coat closet in the other room. Or our bedroom closet! And shoes were shed and put in either a cardboard box by the door, or before that it was a little bookshelf we had there (since has moved outside).  Mostly just in a pile by the door.

I'm TRYING to get a little more order in our lives. A little more tidiness. We have practically a whole new house! I want to keep it nice!

This was just finished and installed today. Check out the cool hooks. Those are from an actual carriage house. The baskets below the bench are for shoes. (You'll notice where Mike's are). Old habits die hard. But I am going to try!!!!

We are still sorting through the boxes of albums and other things from Mike's parents' house. So. Many. Pictures. 

I dropped off my Four Seasons water color prints to be framed yesterday.  Hmmm. WAY more pricey than I thought it would be. I'm going to have to figure out how I can either have an art student do matting and framing for me, or take a class and do it myself. I mean, I left those there to be done at the frame shop. He does good work.  But I have so many other things I want to do!  Four I can think of off hand...





No comments: