Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Aging and Driving

 

Not so much driving, as driver's license. I was chatting on the phone while sitting at my desk and I was straightening. One of the piles contained two of my old driver's licenses. I don't know why they were on my desk. I probably had just cleaned them out from my wallets and pockets, etc.

But my progression of age was interesting to see in this series. These represent about the last 17 years of my life. The bottom one was issued in 2007. At that time I was blue-eyed, brown haired, and 160 lb. 

10 years later, I was blue-eyed, gray haired, and 170 lb.

A mere five years after that I was blue-eyed still, gray haired still, but 180 lb. And that's being generous. I really weigh more than that. It's kind of scary to think how much more it will be in five more years unless I take some serious action. 

Also, besides the hair turning lighter, it also is getting shorter with the passing decades. Any bets on what I might look like as a 90 year old? 

Like my mom hair-wise, probably. Only much, much, much fatter!🐷

No comments: