Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Quilt hung-- Check!

 I have been meaning to hang a Hawaiian quilt that Berenice made for a long time in this guest room. Finally got it done today. One of my kids with a good eye...or someone... Suggested a blue throw pillow in the corner to tie it together. That might be next.  It's a baby quilt. She only made two Hawaiian  baby quilts, and Gayela got the other one. Jannea got the full-sized Hawaiian quilt. Berenice worked on these for YEARS.  I should know the name of the pattern, but I don't.



I may need to add a center hook to the little rod for more support, but it's finally on the wall. It's only taken me two years!

Sewing seems to be a good thing to do on days like this---below freezing temps. Indeed! It was negative 1 degree this morning. The whole country is in a big deep freeze. 

No comments: