Sunday, September 10, 2023

Mom's low sodium in Aug/ Sept

 Mike was kind enough to stay at home in Cedar that morning Saturday the 9th while I was off hiking. Mom was being released from the hospital, so he waited around to bring her home. 

She's been being treated for low sodium levels that hospitalized her on Thursday night. We had just had her blood work RE-drawn after a Wednesday mix up, and they called right away and told her to go to hospital.

This all started two weeks ago, but had most likely been building for a while. She's not felt well for a few weeks.

She's home now and doing better. Hopefully it'll stay that way -- especially since we will be in Herriman, UT for a few days.


I wish I would have let the ambulance transport her. Since I took her, we had to WAIT in the lobby
And Wait. But it was only an hour or so. She was admitted, but not until after I left. And after Mike left. I still worked most of my Thursday night Temple Office shift. And Friday morning shift, too. She insisted the hospital would take good care of her.



No comments: