Thursday, August 15, 2024

Fifty Plus Years of Friendship

 Mike drove me to Las Vegas Airport on (very Early) Wednesday morning, August 14. Reunion time! I've been out of high school for FIFTY years!!

Milly was going to pick me up at the airport, but she got sick, poor dear. So on my way to the airport I made other arrangements for a way to get to our vacation rental on Lake Bob Sandlin. Smart phones and modern technology. What a blessing!!

Safe arrivals for me, Sandy and Bonnie. 

A big talk fest! A lovely dinner that Sandy had prepared and brought. A lovely sunset. A lovely home, well- equipped with all the amenities. It's a great location. Kind of far away from home, but so glad I came. So sad that Milly is missing it☹️.

Check out this GORGEOUS trifle Sandy made!!!














The neighboring dock has a slide. 


So does ours! Icky water. I don't like swimming where you can't see what's on the bottom. 


It's such a nice location.
And it was 100 degrees yesterday. 












No comments: