Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Tuesday June 11, Fishing in CANADA

 Rough ride out, but a great place to fish for salmon. We got our limits! I got to pilot the boat. We wore many layers. I think I counted twenty pieces of clothing I was wearing today.

We started with a great breakfast, then on to the boat, same guide (Nathan). Good and early day. We were back in our apartment before 1 pm. Relaxed the rest of the day.




Views of Port Hardy Harbor.


The day was SO good. We spotted a variety of wildlife. A bear cub on a beach, bald eagles of course, sea otters and breeching humpback whales!!! So fun. Plus a rainbow.  And we got our limits
 It doesn't get better than that, Folks!!


Me and Mike . Rain gear helped a lot to keep us warmer today.





A double header! Both Ross and I are reeling in salmon. 





No comments: