Tuesday, October 4, 2022

July 2022 Yoga Retreat

 Back in July, I signed up to attend a yoga retreat. I meant to blog about it at the time, but I had some issues with downloading photos that were taken by the professional photographer that was there. She's also a sister of our yoga instructor. Sara Greene from Raindrop Visions photography gets the credit for the following photos.

The retreat was in the morning, the last Saturday in July. I'd thought about going to one earlier in the summer, but was busy or gone. When she notified a group of us (who regularly do Yoga with Jessica in the evening from the comfort of our own homes via Zoom!) that there had been a cancellation and she now had an opening, I jumped on it!  I'm so glad I did. It was relaxing, fun, and filling in many ways.

I've been (sort of ) practicing yoga off and on for years. I love it.  I should do it a lot more!  But I'm not a disciplined person, so I don't. Jessica Henshaw lives on property out in New Harmony. The views alone are worth the trip to her house.  But to stay for a couple of hours, relax, stretch, have a writing/meditation time, and then eat? What's not to like, right?  The company was very nice and she's such a great instructor . . .so calm and serene. 

Enjoy the photos. I'm the one in the bright turquoise shirt. :-D















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like such fun!!